This article will show you how to add a Flag to an account. Flags can be used in many ways such as to note scholarships or allergies, restrict activity registrations, and set an account as tax-exempt.
- You will first need to create flags
- Search and select a user
- Select Add Flag
- Fill out the information fields
- User: Select the user
- Flag: Chose a flag from the drop-down
- Note: Learn how to create a flag.
- Expiration Date: Add a date, if desired, that the flag will expire and be removed from the account
- Apply Flag to Entire Account: Check to apply the flag to all members within the account
- Flag Note: Add any notes
- Click Save New User Flag
- The flag will appear on the account