You can add and manage your customers' credit cards on file by navigating to their account profile and selecting the option Cards on File. This article will show you how to add a card on file for an account.
- View supported options on the Integrated Gateways article under the Cards on File and ACH on File columns of the table.
- Contact Support for information on new payment gateway integrations if you do not use one of these payment gateways or need additional assistance.
- If you are using a payment gateway that allows for saved payment methods, please contact your gateway to double-check that tokenization or a token vault is turned on for all of your payment gateways.
- CivicRec does not store any credit card or bank account information. View more information on how cardholder data is protected.
- Search and select a user
- Select Cards on File underneath the Account Actions right-hand side menu
- Click + Add Card on File
- Fill out the information for your payment gateway
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.