This article will show you how to add a card on file for an account.
You can add and manage your customers' credit cards on file by navigating to their account profile and selecting the option Cards on File.
- Cards on File is currently only available if CivicRec, Authorize.net, or PayFlow is your merchant account.
- Contact us for information on new payment gateway integration if you do not use one of these payment gateways.
- If you receive the error for Bill to Last Name, view our article for ways to resolve.
- Search and select a user
- Select Cards on File underneath the Account Actions right-hand side menu
- Click + Add Card on File
- Enter information
- Credit/Debit Card: Enter card number, expiration date, and security code
- Cardholder Name: Autofills with account holder's name
- Address: Enter street information
- City, State, Zip: Enter your city, state, and ZIP code
- Click Submit