This article will show you how to assign Permissions and Access Groups to individual users.
- Search and select a user
- Hover over the Account Members box and click the Edit User tool
- Select assign User Type and User Access
- User Type: Select Internal User/Staff Member or Public User
- User Access: Select Access Group(s)
- Note: Make sure that you create your desired Access Groups.
- Click Save User
Note: If you have multiple CivicRec accounts and need to give access to other users to toggle, create an account in one and give admin access. Once logged in, have them visit each of the public pages. They will show up on the back-end for an admin to make them an admin.