This article will show you how to assign permissions and Access Groups to individual users.
- Do not add users to multiple different access groups. This will cause issues when the system is trying to determine what a user has access to.
- Make sure the user has a valid email address listed on their account.
- Search and select a user
- Click the Edit User tool
- Select assign User Type and User Access
- User Type: Select Internal User/Staff Member or Public User
- User Access: If you selected Internal User/Staff Member, choose an Access Group from the drop-down
- Note: Do not add users to multiple different access groups.
- Note: Make sure that you create your desired Access Groups.
- Click Save User