This article will show you how to connect your Google or Facebook account to your existing CivicRec account.
- You must first Allow Google/Facebook Logins under Configuration > Organization Options.
- Navigate to the front end and click Profile Name > Switch to Public View
- Click Account
- Note: You should already be logged in to CivicRec with your CivicRec account.
- Click Linked Accounts
- Choose Link Facebook/Google Account
- Use your account credentials to sign in and connect your account
- Note: You will need your Username/Email and Password to connect any account to Facebook or Google.
- View your linked account
- Unlink Account: Click this button to dis-associate from your CivicRec account
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.