This article will show new users how to use Google or Facebook to log into your CivicRec site.
- You must first Allow Google/Facebook Logins under Configuration > Organization Options.
- On the Public View, click Log In/Create Account
- Click Log In with Facebook or Log In with Google
- Use your Facebook or Google Credentials to sign into the site
- Note: You will need your Email and Password for each account to sign in.
- Fill in requisite Account Holder fields to complete your new account setup
- Name: Provide first, middle, and last name
- Date of Birth, Age Group: Provide birthday and general age group
- Address: Provide the address of the new user (Zip Code, City, State, Country)
- Liability Waiver: Must check off the liability waiver
- Primary Email: Enter your email address (will default auto-fill with your account's email)
- Click Next Step: Other Account Members
- Click Add Account Member to add any associated accounts
- Click Save & Close
- Account setup is complete and you have logged in with your Facebook or Google account.