This article will show you how to contact customers from a roster.
- Navigate to Activities > Activity List
- Find the activity you would like to contact the customers for
- Select View under roster
- Select Contact
- Note: This will contact all participants. Checking a participant provides certain functionality, like emailing waivers, transfers and the other indicated options.
- Enter in the email information
- Sending Address: Select the address you would like the participants to receive the email from
- Communication Type: Select the type of communication the email is categorized as
- Email Template: Select the template you would like to use
- Recipients: Lists the recipients that will receive the email
- Note: This is where you can add or remove recipients from the email.
- CC: Allows you to copy others to the email
- Subject: Type a subject in the subject line
- Add Attachment: Allows you to add attachments to the email
- Message: Type the message you would like to send
- Select Send