In League Settings, you can choose to Rename, Print, or Delete the schedule, among other options.
League Settings does contain a few filtering options. For more information on Filters, view our article League Filters/Highlighters.
- Navigate to Activities > League Management
- Expand a league
- Click the Basketball Button to access League Management next to the desired Session
- Navigate to Game Schedule
- Click Settings
- Select desired options
- Schedules: Select another schedule
- Schedule Actions
- Rename: Give your schedule another name
- Delete: Delete your schedule
- Print: Print your schedule
- Note: You can print from the screen shown above or print from the League Portal.
- Visible to Public: Make your schedule viewable by the public
- Create New Schedule: Click this button to create an all-new schedule
- League(s) in Schedule: Shows you which leagues are in your schedule
- Add Another League: Click this button to add a league to your schedule
- Filters: Click to view Age Control, Scheduled Slots, and/or Open Slots
- Select Close when finished