You can use Filters/Highlighters to look at each team’s matchups individually to ensure that each team has an equal number of matchups. This is also a great way to double-check that it is a balanced schedule.
For more information, view our article League Settings. The League Settings screen includes a few more filter options.
- Filter options may change, depending on your fields.
- Navigate to Activities > League Management
- Expand a League
- Select Access League Management (basketball icon) next to the desired league session
- Navigate to the Game Schedule tab
- Click Filters/Highlighters
- Choose the desired filters
- Filter Games By Teams: Choose teams
- Game Locations: Filter by location(s)
- Date Range: Choose a To and From date
- Hide All Open Slots from Schedule: Click to apply
- Click Close to apply the filters
- View the filtered schedule