This article will show you how to set a Minimum and Maximum Age for your Activity Session. This will restrict the enrollment for the session to users who fall within the specified age range. For example, if you are setting up a 10-12 Year Olds Softball Team or a Seniors Aerobics Class.
- Navigate to Activities > Activity List
- Expand an Activity
- Edit a session
- Set the Min/Max Age on the Basics tab
- Min Age: Set the minimum age in years and months
- Max Age: Set the maximum age in years and months
- Age Control Date: Set the control date
- Example: A participant must be 17 Years, 6 Months old as of 01/01/2018.
- Click Save Session