This article will show you how to use a Prompt response discount.
- Discounts are only meant to work with the Yes/No Prompt Type.
- Navigate to Configuration > Financial Settings > Discounts
- Click Create Discount
- Add a Discount Name
- Select Prompt Discount from the Discount Type drop-down menu
- Select the Prompt you would like to apply the discount to
- Note: Only prompts that are set up as a Yes/No type will display as options in the drop-down.
- Fill out the remaining fields
- One Time Discount: This option will be checked automatically to indicate that the discount can only be used once per checkout
- Exclusive Discount: Check if you do not want this discount to be combined with other discounts; other discounts will be removed when this discount is added
- In House: Select to indicate if the discount is only available internally
- Online: Check to make this discount available online
- Applies To: Choose if this discount applies to Anyone Who Registers, Non-Residents Only, or Residents Only
- Default Amount: Enter the default discount amount, either in dollar or percentage format
- Default GL Code: Select the applicable General Ledger code from the drop-down menu
- Instructor Applicable: Include this discount in instructor fees when using a percentage of registration fees
- Auto-Billing Applicable: Click this checkbox to determine whether this discount is included in recurring auto-billing charges for memberships
- Click Save New Discount
- Set up your prompt as you would for a regular fee addon