This article will show you how to configure Receipt Printer settings.
- Navigate to Configuration > Peripherals > Receipt Printer
- Select Local Settings for a physical connection; select Global Settings for a network printer
- Note: Only CivicRec staff can update your Global Settings, please contact us to get this done.
- Edit settings
- Printer Connection: Investigate your connection to the printer
- Printer Name: Add a name for your printer
- Characters per Line: Add a maximum limit for characters per line
- Cash Drawer: Select a cash drawer
- Drawer Pulse ON Time: Select a Byte option
- Drawer Pulse OFF Time: Select a Byte option
- Click Save Local Settings