This article will show you how to edit an existing Addon.
- Navigate to Configuration > Financial Settings > Fee Add-Ons
- Select the pencil (Edit) tool next to the desired addon
- Edit your Addon Settings - May be different for each item
- Note: You may view additional fields, depending on the Addon Type. The following fields will appear for every Addon Type.
- Addon Name: Change the name
- Addon Type: Select a new type
- Note: Other fields may display as available depending on the Addon Type you choose.
- Applies To: Select audience for the add-on
- Default Amount: Change the default amount
- Default GL Code: Select a different GL Code
- Refundable: Indicates this addon is meant to be refunded
- Include in Item Price: Will not show as a line-item on receipts; will be part of the parent item's overall price
- One Time Add On: Users can only use this addon one time per checkout
- Sell as User Credit: Select to allow sales as user credit
- Instructor Applicable: Determines whether collected fees for this addon will include instructor fees if they use a percentage of registration fees
- Auto-Billing Applicable: Determines whether this add-on will include in recurring auto-billing charges for memberships
- Taxes: Select applicable tax type
- Price Includes Tax: Select to include the tax in the overall price
- Select Save Addon