This process will show you how to make a partial payment of a total amount. This process will not change the overall amount that you owe, but it will show you how to fulfill part of the overall amount.
- Search and select the user account that needs to make a payment
- Select Due Soon > Make Payment
- Apply filters
- Note: Since these items are due soon, they may not appear in the default view. Apply filters to view your items.
- Filter by Receipt #: Enter receipt number
- Filter By Permit #: Enter permit number
- Due Date From/Due Date To: Enter a timeframe to view due date results
- Event Date From/Event Date To: Enter a timeframe to view event results
- Click Apply Filters
- Select the desired item(s)
- Scroll down and click Pay Selected Balance(s)
- Select payment method
- Enter payment information
- Amount: Input partial payment amount
- Memo: Add additional comments
- Payer Account: Should read the user's account
- Overpayment: Indicate if this is an overpayment
- Note: Other information, such as credit card information, may be available, depending on the Payment Type.
- Click Add [TYPE] Payment
- Ensure that the Total Charges match the Payments amount; edit the individual item Prices to match the Payments amount
- Select Complete Transaction
- View Receipt