Checkout Settings refers to the features you want to include during the customer purchasing experience with your organization. Here, you will find settings for Prompts, Forms, Waivers, and Receipt Templates.
This article will show you how to edit an existing Waiver.
- Navigate to Configuration > Checkout Settings > Waivers
- Click the Edit tool (pencil icon) next to the Waiver you want to modify
- Make changes to Waiver Settings
- Name: Name of waiver
- Text: Enter waiver content
- Agreed To: Select how often the waiver must be agreed to (Once, Quarterly, Annually, or Each Registration)
- Select different Facilities, if applicable
- Select different Sessions, if applicable
- Select a Saving Option
- Cancel: Will not save the changes to the waiver
- Delete Waiver: Will delete the waiver
- Save Waiver: Will save the changes to the waiver