This article will show you how to edit an existing Waiver.
- CivicRec stores the most recently signed version of each waiver. Previous versions are overwritten when a new waiver is signed and cannot be retrieved. In order to store the files indefinitely, you will need to create a new waiver with a unique name for each program/year.
- Any edits made to a waiver will not be sent to participants on an active roster. The updated waiver will only be sent to new participants
- Navigate to Configuration > Checkout Settings > Waivers
- Click the Edit tool (pencil icon) next to the waiver you want to modify
- Make changes to Waiver Settings
- Name: Name of waiver
- Text: Enter waiver content
- Agreed To: Select how often the waiver must be agreed to (Once, Quarterly, Annually, or Each Registration)
- Once: The user will only need to sign the waiver once
- Quarterly: The user will need to re-sign the waiver 3 months from the date of the last signature
- Annually: The user will have to re-sign the waiver on the year-to-date of when it was originally signed
- Each Registration: The user will need to re-sign the waiver for each individual registration
- Select different Facilities, if applicable
- Select different Sessions, if applicable
- Select Save Waiver