This article will show you how to add Local Resident Criteria.
- Do not use this feature if you have an ArcGIS Integration.
- Navigate to Configuration > Organization > Local Resident Criteria
- Click Add [Item] to create a new item
- Note: Information will change with each item (Zip Codes, Counties/Parishes, City Names, Street Names), but all you have to do is enter the information for that item.
- Input the information
- Select +Add
- Toggle Yes/No if you want to use the [Item] in Resident Criteria
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.