This article will show you how to use the Instructor Contract Management screen to assign an instructor to multiple activities at one time. You will also be able to set their pay rate and notification preferences.
Alternatively, you can add instructors and their rates directly to an activity session.
- Navigate to Activities > Instructor Contracts
- Select Instructor Assignment
- Fill in the Instructor Assignment fields
- Instructor: Search for and add an instructor
- $/Participant: Set the dollars-per-participant an instructor would receive
- %/Reg Fees: Add the percentage of the activity registration fees an instructor would receive
- $/Hour: Add a fixed hourly rate
- Note: The total number of hours is calculated based on the class schedule.
- Registration Notifications: Select to notify the instructor of new registrations
- Overwrite Conflicting Assignments: Choose to prioritize this activity
- Activity Box: Search for and select the activities/sessions to assign the instructor to
- Note: The list is organized by Category, then Activity, and finally Session.
- Select Add Selected Assignments to save