There are three email preferences (Courtesy Notices, Critical Announcements, and Upcoming Events) that tie to the choices for the Communication Type when you need to use the Communicate button in Reports.
- Set user email preferences
- Navigate to the Reports tab
- Select the User/Roster Reports tab and select a report and click to generate
- Click on the toolbar's Communicate (two people) icon
- Use the drop-down Communication Type menu to select the most appropriate type
- Note: You can only select one Communication Type per report.
- Fill out the rest of the Email fields
- Sending Address: The email address the mass email will send from
- Communication Type: Select the most appropriate communication type
- Email Template: Select a template for the email
- Recipient(s): Enter users' email addresses
- CC: Carbon-copy users to the email
- Subject: Subject heading for the email
- Add Attachment: Drag-and-drop files into the field
- Message: Content of the email
- Click Send on the bottom-left of the page
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.