Waiting Lists allow participants to sign-up for a spot that might come open for a class/team that is otherwise full. When a spot opens, you can enroll the participant from the waiting list.
- Once the waiting list has started, the Waiting List button will continue to appear until registration ends.
- Waitlists are not available for the following Activity Types: Drop-In or Ticket.
- View the Waiting List
- Find the desired participant and select Enroll (person icon)
- Respond to any Prompts, Attachments, and/or Waivers (these will vary, based on the activity)
- Choose an Add Payment option
- Cash: Choose to pay cash
- Check: Choose to pay via check and fill out check information
- Credit/Debit Card: Choose to pay with a card and fill out card information
- Dept Credit: Choose to pay with department credit
- Other Payment Methods: Will vary based on what is available to you
- Select Complete Transaction
- A receipt will appear
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.