This article may help you troubleshoot some Drop-In issues.
- Why does my Session say Activity?
- Why do I have to select a GL Code?
- Why do I have to select a Facility Schedule?
- Why can't I see my Drop-In in the Catalog?
- If you click Create Session immediately after you create the Activity, the system may take a few minutes to refresh and load appropriately. Wait and try again.
- You will not be able to Save the Drop-In Session without a GL Code.
- Your Drop-In Activity will not appear in the Catalog until you associate it with a Facility.
- When you select your Facility Schedule, you must also log-in under that Facility. For example, if you select the A.G. Wright Baseball Field, you must be in the A.G. Wright Middle School location.
- Additionally, you must select the current Day to see the Drop-In. For example, if "today" is Monday, you must select Monday to view the drop-in in the Catalog. Otherwise, you must wait for the day to see the Drop-In in the Catalog.