This article will go over how to duplicate a Session. This can be useful when setting up a new session with similar settings.
- When a Session is duplicated, the Session Reminder enabled will also be enabled in the new Session. Along with how many days were set, and the information that was added in the text box. This only works for Duplicating Sessions, not for a Session made due to a Program Rollover.
- Login to Recreation Management Solution
- Navigate to Activites
- Select Activities List
- Select the chosen Activity
- Select the Duplicate Icon under Tools
- The Duplicate Session will populate with the same name plus (Duplicate)
- Add and Edit the information on each tab
- Click Save Session