This article will go over how to print out a view of current reservations in calendar format from Facility Calendar using the Export Current View options.
- This method will also work if you have created a feed for your calendar.
- The calendar feeds only updates once a day.
- These images and steps are for an Outlook calendar. If you have a different calendar option your steps might look a little different but the process will be the same.
- Log in to Recreation Management.
- Navigate to Facilities and select Calendar.
- Enable any filters you need to narrow the scope of your calendar view.
- Locations: Option to select any specific location within your Recreation Management System.
- Programs: Option to filter any specific type of program for your calendar view.
- Tags: Option to filter any specific tags for your calendar view.
- Types: Option to filter any specific type of events (such as activities, closures, or reservations) for your calendar view.
- Use the Export drop-down menu and Select Export to Current View.
- A calendar file will be created which you can then open in Outlook. By double-clicking the download it will automatically open your email option.
Note: The ICS file will reflect the date it was downloaded, such as Data Export 2023-10-04-1.ics
- Outlook will give you options as to whether you want to Open as New and create a separate calendar or Import the information into your main calendar.
- Once the calendar is open click the File tab
- Click Print
- Specify the Calendar Settings.
- Daily Style: For a daily calendar the times are listed on the left sidebar with the calendar item topics listed on the right corresponding to the time. This includes the necessary number of pages to include all the selected dates.
- Weekly Agenda Style: Monday through Sunday listed column style, with header day titles and items listed under them.
- Weekly Calendar Style: Monday through Sunday is listed across the top with times listed down the left side. Events filling in accordingly.
- Monthly Style: A classic monthly calendar with days listed out for the whole month and events listed for each day.
- Tri-fold Style: Opens in three different panels. The left side panel includes a day and times listed vertically. The middle panel includes a Daily Task List arranged by Due Date. The right side panel includes a weekly agenda-style calendar. This includes the necessary number of pages to include all the selected dates.
- Calendar Details Style: The days are listed out with numbered details according to each event/meeting/activity, with the necessary number of pages to include all the selected dates.
- Click Print