Document types can be used for either Activity or Facility document management and details on setting up document types can be found on Create a Document Type.
Create a Required Document for Facilites
These instructions will show you how to add Document Type(s) to a Facility as well as configure the requirements, permissions, and notifications for each document.
- Navigate to Facilities > Facility List
Select Edit (pencil icon) to modify an existing activity, or create a new facility
- On the Basic Tab > Click Add Document Type
- Select the Document Type(s) from the list
- Choose a Requirement Option
- Not Required: Select if the document is not required for registration
- Required: Make the document a requirement for registration
Select Prompt: Choose to require the document based on a user's response to a Yes/No prompt; when answering affirmatively, the document type will be required for the activity but not required to check out in the cart.
- Select prompt from list: Assign an existing Yes/No prompt from the drop-down that appears
Assign Permissions to specify which users have access to view the uploaded documents
- Note: This option is only available for Secure document types.
- Note: The drop-down will display any user who is set up as an Internal User / Staff Member.
- Set the Days in Advance of a session start date the file must be uploaded (if you wish to auto-remove users from the roster who have not uploaded a required document)
Note: If the user fails to meet the Days in Advance date, they will be removed from the reservation automatically and auto-refunded. Leave this field blank if the user should not be removed from the session automatically. Add a 0 to indicate that the user will be removed automatically on the session start date if they haven’t uploaded a file. The maximum is 60 days.
- You can choose to send a Notification to a group when the document is uploaded
- Note: This option only applies to Required documents.
- Note: For Secure documents, staff assigned in the Assign Permissions drop-down will get a notification email. For Standard documents, staff assigned in the Notify Staff drop-down will get a notification email. Selected staff will receive one email per activity the user is enrolled in with a link to view the uploaded document(s).
- Note: Users must be on the Platform to view uploaded documents. Note: Staff members will not be notified if a public user removes a document.
- Repeat steps 3-8 for each Document Type you wish to add
- Click Save Facility
Review Uploaded Documents
Internal staff can review documents on the facility check-in page. These instructions will show you how to navigate to that page.
- Navigate to the Facilities tab and select Check In
- Select the correct Parent location in the top right corner and Date of the facility rental
Staff can view the status of documents as either Completed or Missing.
- Staff can pin a reservation if the secure documents have not been uploaded to prevent the reservation from being canceled due to the ‘days in advance’ not being met.
- Create a Document Type
- Upload Documents at Checkout
- Document Management Guide
- Manage Documents on Public View