The Roster Report provides a listing of all registered users for a program.
- Navigate to Reports
- Select User/Roster Reports > Roster Report or Roster Report (With Report Pickup)
- Note: The Report Pickup option is recommended for larger data sets that take more time to process.
- Click Filters and select any relevant User Filters
- On the Activity Filters tab, select the desired activities/sessions
- Select additional filters as needed
- Click the Fields dropdown, on the User Fields tab choose the information you wish to display for participants
- Choose to display any Transaction Fields
- Select additional fields as needed and click Apply
- Review the report
- If desired, choose to Print, Export, Email, Schedule, Save, or Communicate the report