The Consolidated AR Report shows the combined total of the Accounts Receivable Balance with Aging and the Account Credits with Aging reports but does not show aging.
The report can only be run “as of” so only an end date is set and the report is run from day one of set up to the date selected, since A/R has a running balance, and this report is intended to show the full balance of your A/R account.
- Navigate to the Reports tab
- Select AR Reports > Consolidated AR Report
- Choose a To date as the end date of the report
- Select the refresh button
- View the report
- Last/First: View the first and last name of the user account
- A/R Balance: Shows the combined total of the Accounts Receivable Balance with Aging and the Account Credits with Aging
- Note: A positive figure indicates the customer owes you money, a negative figure indicates you owe them money.
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.