The Account Receivable Balance with Aging report shows each account with the balance owed in columns divided by aging.
Account Receivable Balance with Aging can only be run “as of” so only an end date is set and the report is run from day 1 of setup to the date selected since A/R has a running balance and this report is intended to show the full balance of your A/R account.
- Navigate to the Reports tabs
- Select AR Reports > Account Receivable Balance with Aging
- Choose a To date as the end date of the report
- Select the refresh button
- View the report
- Last/First: View the first and last name of the user account
- Total Due: The total due may include future payments where a due date is in the future; be sure to subtract that amount if you want to know what the customer owes today
- Future: The amount due after the date chosen
- Due Now: Balances less than 30 days old
- 30-60: Balances listed are actually 31-60 days old
- 60-90: Balances listed are actually 61-90 days old
- 90+: This column shows anything older than 90 days
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.