This article will show you how to submit upcoming registration information to Support. This form should be used for registrations that are expected to be larger than normal to inform the CivicRec Support team of the estimated increase in user traffic. For example, if you expect 1,000+ citizens to sign up for a softball registration over a couple of days.
- If you are using Authorize.net and CivicPlus Pay, you will also need to update your transaction velocity filters in addition to contacting CivicRec Support.
- Navigate to the CivicRec Help Center homepage and click Submit a Request
- Add a Subject for the request
- Select Notice of Upcoming Registration from the Type of Request drop-down
- Fill out the following information on the form
- Dates of Event: Enter the dates of the upcoming event
- Estimated Number of Registrants: Add the estimated registrant volume
- Business Impact: Choose High from the drop-down
- Description: Include additional information for the event such as the Organization and Location
- Attachments: Upload any relevant attachments
- Click Submit
- After the ticket has been submitted, Support will respond to the ticket acknowledging the information has been captured and will be monitored on the date of the registration
Note: Please allow a minimum of 2 business days of advance notice of upcoming registrations.