This article will show you how to update your primary email address if your account is connected to the Platform.
- You must have access to the new email address in order to change and verify the new email
- Search and select a user
- Click Edit User (pencil icon) next to the account member
- Note: Only full users are connected to the Platform, to add a child account to the Platform you will first need to convert it to a full account.
- Add the new Primary Email address
- If desired, update your contact Email Preferences
- Select Save User
- Click Ok on the pop-up that states Due to security concerns, the changes will not be saved in CivicRec until they are verified. An email has been sent to [email address] to confirm these changes.
- Log in to the Platform to confirm the email change
- Verify the information is correct and click Confirm Changes
- A validation email will be sent to the new email address, click on the validate email link
- Log back into CivicRec with your new email address