Late registration add-ons can be used to charge an additional fee for registration outside of the standard registration dates for Activities.
- Navigate to Configuration > Financial Settings > Fee Add-ons
- Click + Create Add-on
- Set the Add-on Type as Late Registration Add-On
- Fill in the remaining fields
- Select Save New Addon
- Navigate to Activities List
- Navigate to the Session you would like to assign the Late Registration Add-on Fee to and click the edit pencil
- On the Basics Tab, ensure that the Registration Dates reflect the dates for the standard registration timeframe when NO late fee will apply.
- Navigate to the Pricing Tab
- Select Add Add-on
- Select your Late Registration Fee in the drop-down.
- Fill in the day and time you want late registration to end
- Navigate to the Advanced Tab
- Set the Extra Display Days to the number of extra days late registration is open past the standard registration end date on the basics tab.
- Example: If your standard registration ends on the 15th and your late Registration ends on the 22nd, put 7 in the Extra Display Days.
- Click Save Session