This article will show you how to configure viewing options for Instructor Management.
Instructor Management allows organizations to manage instructor lists, pay rates, and to allow a limited view of activity rosters by instructors.
- Navigate to Configuration > Organization > Organization Options
- Scroll down and view Participant Data Viewable by Instructors
- Select participant data to view on the public end
- Participant Name: Name of participant
- Parent Name: Name of parent, if applicable
- Address: Participant address
- Email: Participant email
- Phone 1-3: Phone number(s) for the participant
- Age: Age of participant
- Date of Birth (DOB): Birthday of the participant
- Gender: Participant's gender
- Amount Paid: Amount paid by the participant
- Balance Due: Amount that the participant still owes
- Select Save Settings at the bottom of the page