A Close Out takes the total number of transactions done at a certain location for the day and creates a total of all the payment types in it.
- Navigate to Financial > Close Out on the left-hand menu
- Select Close Summary or Close Detail
- Close Summary: Gives you the total number of payment types
- Close Detail: Gives you a list of all the transaction numbers and total number of payment types
- Input the Transaction Date/Time Range you want to run for the Close Out
- Note: If there are open (unclosed) transactions from a previous date, CivicRec will notate this. CivicRec will list the oldest open (unclosed) transactions by date.
- Select Receipt Location, Work Station, and Staff Members (if applicable)
- Results will automatically appear below the filter bar
- Select the Generate (blue file) button to save and file the report
- Fill in fields
- Deposit Ticket Number: Enter the ticket number
- Cash Receipt Total in Close: Enter amount of cash receipts
- Close Note: Enter additional notes
- Note: Please ensure the accuracy of your information. Requests to amend have to be submitted to Support.
- Click Save