A Close Out takes the total number of transactions done at a certain location for the day and creates a total of all the payment types in it.
- Navigate to Financial > Close Out on the left-hand menu
- Select Close Summary or Close Detail
- Close Summary: Gives you the total number of payment types
- Close Detail: Gives you a list of all the transaction numbers and the total number of payment types
- Input the Transaction Date/Time Range you want to run for the Close Out
- Note: If there are open (unclosed) transactions from a previous date, CivicRec will notate this. CivicRec will list the oldest open (unclosed) transactions by date.
- Select Receipt Location, Workstation, and Staff Members (if applicable)
- Click the Run Report icon
- View results
- Select the Generate (blue file) button to save and file the report
- Fill in Daily Close Details fields
- Deposit Ticket Number: Enter the ticket number
- Cash Receipts Total in Close: Include the amount of cash and check payments enclosed with the Close Out
- Note: In order to save, Cash Receipts Total in Close should equal Cash Total plus Check Total.
- Close Note: Use to outline any discrepancies or information relevant to the finance or management team
- Note: Please ensure the accuracy of your information. Requests to amend have to be submitted to Support. Any changes to close outs need to be made before they are 45 days old.
- Click Save
- Click Ok on the pop-up that says Are you sure you have verified all amounts to be correct?