A Close Out takes the total number of transactions done at a certain location for the day and creates a total of all the payment types in it.
- Navigate to Close Out on the left-hand menu
- Select Close Summary or Close Detail
- Note: A Close Summary will give you the total number of payment types. A Close Detail will also give you a list of all the transaction numbers.
- Input the Transaction Date/Time you want to run for the Close Out
- Note: If there are unclosed transactions from a previous date, CivicRec will notate this. CivicRec will list the oldest unclosed transactions by date.
- Select Receipt Location, Work Station, and Staff Members (if applicable)
- Select the Generate (blue file) button to save and run the report