Your payment totals from the Transaction Report may not match your Payment Account on the GL.
- Make sure you only add the columns from the Transaction Report that map to the Payment Account in the GL
- Make sure you assign a GL to each of your payment types
- This will only work for Administrators.
- You must enable the Cash General Ledger Accounting Method.
- Navigate to Reports
- Select GL/Revenue Reports > General Ledger Detail
- Apply filters
- From and To Dates: Enter the date range for the unitemized transactions
- Filters: Apply value filters
- Fields: Apply field filters
- Refresh: Click the green button to run a report
- Navigate to the last or second to last page to find the Unitemized transactions and click on the Receipt # to edit the transaction
- Navigate to the GL Edit tab
- Adjust the Revenue Code
- Select Save GL
- Note: If you only fix the individual transaction, please remember to go fix the underlying program, rental, or POS item that does not have a GL. Otherwise, you will continue to get Unitemized transactions when people pay for those things.