This article will show you how to submit Withholdings and Refunds.
- Navigate to Facilities > Deposits
- Select the dollar sign next to an item to initiate a deposit
- Fill in fields
- Refund Amount: Determine dollar amount
- Withheld Amount: Determine dollar amount, Cost Center, and GL Code
- Payment Type: Select Cash, User Credit, or Refund Check Request
- Notes: Enter any additional notes
- Select Submit Refund
- View the Refund Receipt
Note: You should be able to refund to any of your valid payment types. Refunds may also issue back to a credit card if the initial charge was via credit card. You may also elect to withhold some or all of the fees. Once you initiate the refund/withholding, a receipt generates and is available to email out. That rental will then fall off of the Unrefunded Deposits screen.