This article will show you how to submit Withholdings and Refunds.
You should be able to issue refunds for any of your valid payment types. Refunds may also issue back to a credit card if the initial charge was via credit card. You may also elect to withhold some or all of the fees. Once you initiate the refund/withholding, a receipt generates and is available to email out. That rental will then fall off of the Unrefunded Deposits screen.
- Navigate to Facilities > Deposits
- Select the dollar sign next to an item to initiate a refund
- Fill in fields
- Refund Amount: Determine the dollar amount
- Withheld Amount: Determine the dollar amount, Cost Center, and GL Code
- Payment Type: Select Cash, User Credit, or Refund Check Request
- Notes: Enter any additional notes
- Select Submit Refund
- View the Refund Receipt