This article will show you how to process a transaction on the Public View.
- The individual steps for your transaction may vary, depending on the item selected and the Merchant Account setup, but the overall navigational steps remain the same.
- Select User Profile > Switch to Public View
- Note: If a user does not have an account they can make an account to be able to register for activities or make facility reservations.
- Select a category
- Select an activity or facility
- Select Account Member(s) and click Add To Cart
- Review cart and select Checkout
- Answer any Prompts or Waivers (these will vary depending on the item selected)
- Confirm Payments; claim applicable Gift Card Codes or User Account Credit
- Item: Adjust item Quantity or Add-Ons
- Gift Card Code: Claim applicable gift card codes
- User Account Credit: Choose to use account credit, if available
- Saved Card: Choose a saved card from the list or Enter New Payment Method
- If you chose a saved card, select Submit Payment
- To enter a new payment method, click Continue to Payment
- Fill in Card and Customer Information
- Note: This screen may differ depending on the Merchant Account setup.
- Select Make Payment
- The receipt will display