Instead of using CivicRec's automatic matchup generator, you may decide to create matchups manually.
When you create a matchup, it will become an Unschedule Matchup. After you create the unscheduled matchup, you can manually schedule the matchup or use the system auto-scheduler.
- Navigate to Activities > League Management
- Expand a League
- Select Access League Management next to a session
- Select the Game Schedule tab
- Hover over the Step 1: Matchups button and select Create Single Matchup
- Select a Home Team and a Visitor Team
- Select Create
- Drag-and-drop new matchup into the schedule or use the auto-scheduling function