Grade requirement requires users to identify a grade that they are in. If an account member is trying to sign up or edit their account when the grade setting is set to required, it will check if the date of birth + 18 years is greater than right now. If it is, it will trigger an error that the grade is required. Otherwise, it will allow them to select N/A as a grade.
- The Grade Increment setting will only run once a calendar year (January - December) and will not run again. Learn more about Setting Manual Increments.
- Navigate to Configuration > Organization > Organization Options
- Find Grade Requirement setting and adjust as desired
- Hidden: Disable the option
- Optional: Enable the option, do not require it for the user
- Required: Enable the option, mark it as a required question
- Select Save Settings at the bottom of the page