Currently, CivicRec uses the Installer for integration with:
- APG Cash Drawers (USB)
- Gatekicker (for unlocking magnetic doors)
- ETS Chip Card Readers
- In order to receive the certificate at the end of downloading, you will need administrator rights to download to your computer. If you are unsure if you have the rights/do not know who has the rights, consult your IT team.
- Download the CivicRec Tray App
- Open the file and click More info
- Select Run anyway
- Select Next
- Review Installation Folder settings and select Next
- Select Next to confirm the installation
- Click Close after the installation is complete
- Right-click the application on your desktop and select Properties
- Select the Compatibility tab
- Check the box Run this program as an administrator
- Note: If you do not see this option, you do not have administrator rights. Please contact your IT department to set this up for you.
- Click Apply
When adding a new credit card terminal, you may receive an error message in Tray App stating, "unable to log into hardware interface".
- Enable TLS 1.2
- Install TransVault 3.0 driver
- Install CR Tray App 1.4.0