This feature is useful if you want to create and manage teams for League Management. Here is where you create skills that the players will be tested/scored on in order to create fair teams during the draft process.
After you enter criteria for Player Assessments, you can enter data into the League Management module under the League Assessment tab. These totals are brought into the drafting tab for team building.
Task 1: Create a Player Assessment
- Navigate to Activities > Player Assessments
- Select Create Assessment
- Fill in Name, Description, and Value Range for the skill
- Select Save New Assessment
Task 2: Apply Player Assessment in League Management
- Navigate to Activities > League Management
- Select a league
- Select Access League Management next to a session
- Navigate to Assessments tab on new page
- Select Edit League Assessment Criteria button
- Click the + button to apply your player assessment
- Select Done
- Assessment Criteria will update