Do not manually remove a participant from an activity and then attempt to perform refund, the transaction will be lost and CivicRec will need to do a data restore for that participant. If you wish to issue a refund/user credit and remove from the roster, please follow these steps.
- Search and select a user
- Select Transaction Browser under Account Actions menu
- Locate an activity, reservation, or POS item
- History pop-up will appear, which provides you with detailed information on the selection transaction, including when balances were paid, current balances, etc.
- Select the Refund button to initiate a refund process
- Review Refund options
- Payment Type: Select method of payment
- Refund Items: Select which items you want to refund
- Refund Reason/Note: Choose to provide more information about the refund
- Note: Be sure to select Remove from Roster
- Select Continue
- Refund Confirmation pop-up will display; review the refund and select Submit
- Select Close to finish looking at History items