The QuickPay feature for checkout allows for rapid-fire transactions to process through the Catalog one after another.
This feature is available for transactions that do not require other steps such as prompts, waivers or forms during the checkout process including registrations, drop-ins and point of sale purchases.
- If the QuickPay feature does not show up at all, then there are items in the cart that require extra steps, such as Prompts, Waivers, or Forms.
- Navigate to Catalog
- Select an item
- Select a session
- Select account members to add to the cart
- Select Add To Cart
- Fill in QuickPay fields
- Select payment method (Cash or Credit/Debit Card)
- Enter Payment Summary
- Change Due will automatically update
- Select Submit QuickPay
- Completion window will display
- Receipt: Select to view your receipt
- Thermal Print: Allows you to print on receipt paper
- Done: New Cart: Select to start another transaction