Cost Centers in CivicRec represent departments, locations, or another type of unit or group within an organization that uses costs for accounting purposes. Most users utilize Cost Centers for expense tracking.
This article will show you how to create a Cost Center.
Cost Center is a provisional feature that only some users may see.
- Navigate to Configurations > Financial Settings > Cost Centers
- Select Create Cost Center
- Enter a Code and Label for the Cost Center
- Code (required): Add the GL Code
- Label (optional): Name the Cost Center
- Select Save New Cost Center