This article walks through how to create a point of sale (POS) screen that displays POS items on the internal Catalog based on what location a user is signed in to.
Before you begin, it might help to see how your labels will appear on the catalog once you have configured them based on the steps below. This is an example of the Point of Sale tab on the catalog and the 3 main labels you will need to identify in your configuration:
- POS Screen: An internal-only designation that shows available POS items for a specific location (e.g. POS Screen Splash Zone)
- POS Group: The group that the POS items belong to (e.g. Aquatic Admission)
- POS Item: The name of the item (e.g. Adult Admission)
- POS screens are not public-facing. Rather, they are designed for internal use only. If you are not signed into a location as an internal user, you will not see the POS screen for that location.
- Navigate to POS Items
- Select the POS Screens tab
- Select Create POS Screen
- Fill in fields
- Name (required): Name of the screen
- Locations (required): Select the locations you would like this screen to be visible under on the catalog
- Catalog Tabs: Select the catalog tab(s) you would like this screen to show on
- Select Save New POS Screen at the bottom of the screen
- You can now assign POS Items to the screen