The A/R Center shows the invoices of customers who have balances that need to be paid, have already been paid, or are now past due.
- Navigate to Financial > A/R Center
- Navigate through filters
- Due Date: Set a From and To date
- Last Invoice: Input From and To dates here as well which will allow you to see the last invoices for a certain date range
- Type: Select which type of invoice to see
- Activity: Either use the search feature if you know the name of the activity or the session you are looking to include, or select activity from the drop-down menu
- Activity Date: Allows you to put a start and end date for activities
- Account: Search for individual names or groups so you can send an invoice to them or look at records
- Rental Location: Select one or more facility locations
- Rental Date: Date spans can be used as a search method to find invoices
- Paid: Search in three ways in this category: All, Paid, or Unpaid
- Card: Search in three ways in this category: All, Card, or No-Card
- Items Per Page: Helps filter the number of invoices per page
- Results will populate as soon as you select your filters
- Click the checkbox(es) next to the results to apply an action
- Note: If you want to select all results, click the top checkbox next to #.
- Navigate through the top menu buttons to choose an action
- Print Now: Print the invoice and send to the customer
- Invoice Now: Send an invoice via email to the customer so they can submit payment
- Card on File: Payment can process for the card that is saved on their file
- Pay Now: Select to automatically open the payment screen so a transaction can process to receive payment
- Bulk Edit: Click to make bulk edits to the selected transactions
- Note: The Invoice Now, Card on File, and Pay Now tools also appear on individual items, on the far-right.
CommentsLet us know what was helpful or not helpful about the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.