This article will show you how to assign level permissions.
- Navigate to Security > Permissions
- Click the checkboxes to assign permissions to items for other levels
- Navigate to Accounts to start assigning user permissions
- Search and select a user
- Edit the user
- Scroll to User Type and User Access
- Select applicable settings
- Click Save User
Note: If you have multiple CivicRec accounts and need to give access to other users to toggle, create an account in one and give admin access. Once logged in, have them visit each of the public pages. They will show up on the back-end for an admin to make them an admin.