This article will show you how to assign Permissions to Access Groups in CivicRec. When you assign Access Groups, you give the staff members in those groups the ability to perform specific functions or access features on your site.
- Navigate to Security > Permissions
- Select the tab for the category you want to assign permissions for
- For each module or action, select the desired Access Group(s)
- Note: When you select the Access Group(s), you assign that group permission to access that module or action.
- Click Save Permissions at the bottom of the page