This article will show you how to assign Access Groups to levels (ex: Account Management, POS Management, etc).
When you assign Access Group(s), you assign that permission to a given module or action.
- Navigate to Security > Permissions
- Select the tab for the level you want to assign permissions for
- For each module or action, select Access Group(s)
- Note: When you select the Access Group(s), you assign that group permission to that module or action.
- Click Save Permissions at the bottom of the page