Waivers can be created and assigned to facilities and sessions to capture signed agreements from users regarding safety rules, photo/video use, equipment, or other policies.
- CivicRec stores the most recently signed version of each waiver. Previous versions are overwritten when a new waiver is signed and cannot be retrieved. In order to store the files indefinitely, you will need to create a new waiver with a unique name for each program/year.
- Navigate to Configuration > Checkout Settings > Waivers
- Select Create Waiver
- Fill in fields
- Name: Add a name for the waiver
- Text: Enter waiver content
- Agreed To: Choose if the waiver must be agreed to Once, Quarterly, Annually, or on Each Registration
- Once: The user will only need to sign the waiver once
- Quarterly: The user will need to re-sign the waiver every quarter of the year
- Annually: The user will have to re-sign the waiver each calendar year
- Each Registration: The user will need to re-sign the waiver for each individual registration
- Navigate to the Facilities tab and select the appropriate facilities
- Navigate to the Sessions tab and select appropriate sessions
- Select Save New Waiver