In order for the Payment Screen to properly fit the CivicRec interface, the customer has to configure the payment form through their own Authorize.net Login.
- Ensure that you are set up with an eCommerce type of account
- Developers: Need your API Login ID and Transaction Key
- Note: If you need to create these for the first time, view the authorize.net instruction article How do I obtain my API Login ID and Transaction Key.
- Call us with this information (please do not email it); we will code on the back-end
- Note: In order to increase payment card security, CivicRec utilizes the SIM (Simple Integration Method) to accept payments online. The SIM method means that Authorize.net hosts the credit card entry form and it is available through CivicRec's payment system.