The CC Refunds/Credit Conversion - Max CC Charge Age in Days option is in place because CivicRec has integrated with many different merchants and credit card refund ages are different based on each gateway. This setting is there to filter out transactions we know cannot refund, based on the merchant, and 120 days is the default.
Our two main merchants are:
- Braintree: Braintree allows refunds if the card is still active. You can configure this setting to anything your organization sees fit.
- Authorize.net: If you are an Authorize.net customer, this will need to stay at the default of 120 days.
- If your merchant is neither of those, please reach out to them and inquire about the maximum refundable credit card charge age. If you are unaware of who your merchant is, please contact us.
- Navigate to Configuration > Organization > Organization Options
- Locate CC Refunds/Credit Conversion - Max CC Charge Age in Days
- Set desired time
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Save Settings