The CC Refunds/Credit Conversion - Max CC Charge Age in Days option is in place because CivicRec has integrated with many different merchants and credit card refund ages are different based on each gateway. This setting filters out transactions we know we cannot refund, based on the merchant, and 120 days is the default.
- If you are an Authorize.net customer, this will need to stay at the default of 120 days.
- If your merchant is not Authorize.net, please reach out to your merchant and inquire about the maximum refundable credit card charge age. If you are unaware of who your merchant is, please contact Support.
- Navigate to Configuration > Organization > Organization Options
- Scroll to or search for CC Refunds/Credit Conversion - Max CC Charge Age in Days
- Set desired time
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select Save Settings